|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
• We ‘Tea-Cake’ are the data-controller of your personal information as it relates to this website.
• When you place an order with us, we will receive your name, delivery address and email address. We will only use these details to process and deliver your order, or deal with any queries you have related to that order.
• If you send us a message using the contact button, we will receive your email address in order to respond to your enquiry.
• The only circumstances in which we will share your data are in processing your order or complying with the law. We will never use or pass on your information to third parties for marketing purposes or any other purpose, other than the circumstances listed below, or add you to any mailing list without your explicit consent. The circumstances in which we may share your data are:
i. To comply with iZettle
ii. To comply with Paypal
iii. With delivery companies to fulfil your order.
iv. To comply with legal or tax obligations.
v. We will only retain your details for as long as necessary in order to process the transaction and will securely store any data collected during that period.
• We retain personal data related to orders or customer queries for two years. After this time we will delete your data from our records.
• You have the right to know what personal data we hold about you, and to ask for that data to be changed or deleted.
• You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you believe there is a problem with the way we handle your data.
• If you have any concerns about your personal data, please contact [email protected]
• When paying directly by card, your personal data is handled by Izettle, as the ‘End-customer’ and us the ‘merchant’
• iZettle is the data controller for the processing of personal data that takes place when you the ‘End-customer’ of Tea-Cake chooses to pay:
i. by card through the use of the iZettle app on our Merchant´s smartphone, tablet or other compatible devices connected to an iZettle card reader,
ii. by invoice and pays such invoice online using a card or any other online payment method made available by us in the relevant jurisdiction,
iii. through a payment link provided by e-mail, text message or similar communication tool,
iv. by card online or any other online payment method made available by us in the relevant jurisdiction in the Merchant's Online Store,
v. through the use of third party payment providers for the services and/or products provided by any of our Merchants who use iZettle in its physical store or Online Store, as applicable.
• iZettle is also the data controller when End-customers want to receive a receipt for the services and/or products provided by any of our Merchants who use iZettle in its physical store or Online Store, as applicable.